| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Monday, December 9, 2013

Final Day in the Mexico MTC!

Emma getting ready to leave the Mexico MTC!

Emma with her favorite teacher Hermana Montoya

Goodbye Mexico!


Hello, everyone!

Today is my last day in the CCM!  It's crazy how fast these six weeks flew by, but I'm so happy that it's over.  I finally get to go to Honduras and teach real people!  I can't wait.  I leave tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning.  Less than 24 hours away!

As usual, it's hard to say goodbye to everyone.  You all know how bad I am at goodbyes.  I actually haven't cried that much though!  So be proud of me.  I only cried a little bit while we were singing "God be with you till we meet again."  But how can you not cry during that song, for real.

My district and I had to do a musical number during church on Sunday.  We sang "Joseph Smith's First Prayer" to the tune of "Come Thou Fount."  We actually did pretty well!  I was happy with us.  And I made it through the MTC without having to give a talk in church!  SO I PUT MY HANDS UP THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY.

And from now on, I'm going to be emailing on Mondays.  So you should all send me emails by Mondays now instead of Tuesdays.  Thank you!!!!   

I don't really have anything else to say.  Sorry I'm lame.  But I'll have lots more to say after I get to Honduras!

I love you all!

Love always,

Hermana Holdaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...