| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week #56--My year as a missionary.

Happy last P-Day of 2014!  I can't believe that this year is almost over.  And I also can't believe that I spent this whole year wearing crocs and skirts and a missionary nametag.
I know you're all thinking, "Oh my gosh, Hermana Holdaway, stop talking about your crocs."  But I will never stop talking about my crocs, so....
Lol what will you all do if I have just been completely converted to crocs and wear them even after my mission.  Will you all still talk to me????  Because I'm seriously considering it.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA JUST KIDDING I WILL NEVER WEAR CROCS AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.  Obama will dye his hair blonde before I buy another pair of crocs.
And speaking of Obama, how's he been doing these days?  How's the good old land of the free and home of the brave holding up?  Has the government had any more shut downs???  Are pizzas from Little Ceasars still $5?  WHAT EVEN IS AMERICA I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
But anyway.

2014 was the craziestfunniesthardestbestlongestshortesthottestsweatiest, most amazing year of my life, to be honest.  Lot's of animals peed on me, I got robbed a couple of times, I ate lots of weird food, I had lots of weird diseases, I lived with lots of cool Latinas, I learned Spanish, I baptized some Catrachos, I grew some grey hairs, I passed some kidney stones, I read some Book of Mormon, I ate lots of mangos, I met lots of amazing people, I laughed, I cried, I bought a cat umbrella, I got stuck in mud puddles, I danced in the rain, I ate chicken, I held a chicken, and I killed a chicken, I held a tarantula, I fell down a mountain, and I did lots of other things too.

But I still haven't finished the chapstick that I started at the beginning of my mission.  That's one of my new year's resolutions though.  But let's be honest, I get ten points for not having lost it!  Because only champions actually finish a whole chapstick before losing it.  But it's true though, don't even deny it.
Um...well, this email was super random but life is also super random so whatever.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!  The church is true!
Love,

Hermana Holdaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...