| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Monday, September 22, 2014

Week #40--Bailando

Hi!

Sorry for not emailing last week.  I mean, you guys probably didn't miss me that much or whatever, but I was just casually dying from dengue fever.  Aka last week I was super sick, and didn't feel like writing a big long email, but I mean, here I am again, so yup.

Things have gotten pretty much back to normal here in Ceiba.  Hermana Orozco got transfered to Tela, so now I'm back to only having one companion.  But now....with two areas!  President Klein closed Hermana Alfaro and Hermana Orozco's area until next transfer and asked Hermana Tito and me to cover the investigators there for the rest of this transfer.  And their area, Independencia, is HUGE.  I was super stressed out at the beginning of the week because I was just getting over my dengue and Hermana Orozco was leaving Tuesday morning and I had to learn Independencia, but it's all okay because we did it, and now we're happily spliting our time between two areas and conquering the world in our free time.  

Lol, free time, what's that.

I am also happy to report that I am no longer a white girl, because I'm basically Latina and I'm probably going to marry a Catratcho and live in Honduras for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, just kidding.

Sometimes I feel bad because my emails are sometimes like, not spiritual at all, but I mean, okay, sometimes writing mass emails is a lot of work, and sometimes I just don't like doing it.

Like right now.

But it's all okay because I still love you all.

If you guys want to be cultural and stuff go listen to Bailando by Enrique Iglesias cause it's all the rage down here in Latin America.

Rice and beans.

Love,

Hermana Holdaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...