| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Monday, July 28, 2014

Insta-mission (lots of pictures!)

HEY GUYZ OHMIGOSH THIS IS MY LYF3 RECENTLY ACCORDING TO MY IPHONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. "O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever."  #scripturepower #nephi #lamanites #alma #thebrotherofjared #zarahemla #theboatwastightlikeuntoadish #andtheangelsaiduntomelookandilooked #thebookofmormon
2. Honduras is super #hipster. 
3. "Ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto the angels of God." - D&C 42:6 #companions #hermanacalpa #neverbealone #alwaysbewithinsightandhearing #privacyisnotathingwhenyoureamissionary #butilovehermanacalpasoitsokay #missionaryhandbook
4. Crazy and wild Saturday nights with my Liahona and my dirty fan.
5. You haven't really lived your life until you've done really dumb things with your hair (for example dying it while you're in Honduras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. We bought 15 coconuts because #YOLO.  But for real, if opening coconuts was an Olympic sport I would obviously take gold.  And I don't even need a machete to do it.
7. #catratchos
8. Crab soup. #sabastian 
9. #nailart gracias a #hermanacalpa. #cats
10. I didn't believe in love at first sight and then I saw this umbrella and everything changed. #cats

DISCLAIMER: I actually don't have an iPhone because in case you guys didn't know I'm serving in Honduras where the missionaries aren't spoiled like they are in the States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But I love you, state side missionaries so it's okay.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...