| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Friday, July 25, 2014

Week #31: Las Hermanas sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked

I'm pretty sure that Hermana Calpa and I walked practically as much as the pioneers this week.  Like we walked all day, every day.  Cause no one wanted to let us in.  So there we were, wandering around all alone in the streets of La Ceiba, walking around in circles, passing everyone twenty times, rejected and cast out.  Being like, "I'M ALL ALONE.  THERE'S NO ONE THERE BESIDE MEEEEEEEEEEEE."

But you gotta have friends.

Anyway, there was a gecko chilling in my shower this week and I've basically been showering in terror for the past couple days because I swear this gecko is going to transform into Godzilla at any moment and rise up and kill me.

But it's okay because I can take him down cause I'm working out every morning so I'm really strong.

This week we went to a restaurant called AQUI SOP


A and it was actually pretty good.  We got this shrimp soup.  And I mean, I'm still alive and parasite free, so here I am counting my blessings.  AQUI SOPA isn't Panera or anything, but close enough, right?

I'm also super natural because I drink coconut water.  

My mind is everywhere right now.  But it's cause it's transfer week.  And transfer week is always crazy.  Right now we're still waiting for the call to find out who has changes.  I know that I don't, but we don't know if Hermana Calpa will be staying or leaving.  Fingers crossed that she stays!  We should know within the next couple of hours.

Star Wars is in the Bible so Star Wars is true.

"And Manasseh had in Issachar and in Asher Beth-shean and her towns, and Ibleam and her towns, and the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, and the inhabitants of En-dor and her towns, and the inhabitants of Taanach and her towns, and the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns, even three countries."


Amen.

Nothing else really happened this week so yup.  

Update on my life I really, really, really miss Pinterest.

And all I wanna do is sleep.  This week was really hard, but it's okay because we're gonna keep pressing forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all.

Love,

Hermana Holdaway








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...