| Sister Emma Lynn Holdaway | Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission | October 2013-May 2015 |

Friday, July 25, 2014

Week #23--Nope (a picture's worth a thousand words anyway)


Hello, everyone!

I'm lazy this week, so here's pictures!!!!

1.  This is a picture of my zone with President and Hermana Klein!  This was from a zone conference like ten years ago, but yeah.  Here ya go.
2.  Honduras swag.
3.  This is me and my cow, Emma.  There's a family in our ward that has a bunch of cows and they named one after me!
4.  We had to wake up super early to go milk the cows so that's why we're all tired and groggy.
5.  Pretending to enjoy touching cow utters when it's actually sick nasty.
6.  Touching cow utters.
7.  Mmmhmmm.

Love always,

Hermana Holdaway


Important update:  I dyed my hair again so now it's like brown and normal and not orange!  Life gets better every day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...